bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants and raves banner

:: bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

a sort of journal of comments, artwork, writings, links, etc. to spread the mad multimedia woman's mania...
:: welcome to bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

:: blogger.com | contact b-onna | planet witzend | onna's creative crap blog ::

"What are YOU looking at, onna?"

-original artwork by the onna herself - all rights reserved
Current Mood
The current mood of byo at www.imood.com


[::..Pending Next Poll..::]
placeholder for next poll
poupeegirl fashion brand community
The majority of my Anime links will contain YAOI, so if you are uncomfortable with gay relationships, DO NOT LOOK AT THESE SITES!!!
Blog/Journal Friends
:: Dasia
:: Joules
:: Lia
:: Lolita
:: Lutra
:: Stoopid Rat
:: Talon
Some of my Haunts
:: Artists Cafe Oekaki BBS
DBZ Fanfic & Fanart Links
:: A Stack of Stuff
:: B-chan's Homepage
:: For-Chan's Cookies
:: Fringe of Society
:: The Hentai Institute
:: Jiggler's Cauldron
:: The Yaoi Hotel
:: The Zone
Gravitation Links
:: anti nostalgic
:: bad-luck.net
:: Contrary Perfection
:: Critical Visage
:: Dare to Dream
:: « # Gravi Logs ? »
:: Gravitation
:: gurabiteshiyon.net
:: heartless
:: In the Moonlight
:: Kiss Shining
:: nanoda
:: Natural Songs - Gravity World
:: Shinimegami's Gravitation Lair
:: Yuki Eiri dot net
Boy Meets Boy
:: Boy Meets Boy - official site
:: Whee! I'm Naked! - fansite
Ai no Kusabi Links
:: ainokusabi.com
:: Alex's Ai no Kusabi
:: Katze no Miko's
Ai no Kusabi Hall
:: Ai No Kusabi Gallery and Links
:: Ai No Kusabi detailed story synopsis at aestheticism.net
:: SteelSong's Ai No Kusabi
:: Tanagura.org
Yami no Matsuei Links
:: Bleeding Moon
:: Compulsion
:: Paperthin Pleasures
:: Thera's Yami no Matsuei
:: Yami no Matsuei Keepers List
Amazing Artists
Anime or Otherwise
:: Ashura's Original Art Gallery
:: Aya Braeden
:: Bishonenworks
:: Fukagawa
:: lunaris is now black lily
:: Broken Toys
:: Dark Natasha
:: Dragon Dreams
:: Dragoness's Lair
:: Fur, Wings and Other Things
:: Julie Dillion
:: Kate Cox Chain Mail Designs
:: Krayel Art Studios
:: LivLiv's Room
:: Megatokyo
:: Mia Tavonatti
:: Mirabilia
:: Natural Songs
:: Paint Pixel
:: Prophet's Hall
:: The Rainbow Pawprint
:: Sankaizok
:: Stover Arts
:: Told in a Garden
:: Your Wings are Mine
Other Friends
:: dada-disco
:: The Free Lancers
:: Kai's Domain
:: Raddittzu's Anime Playground
:: Thomasville Central
Helpful Things
:: Anime News Network:
look up stuff!
:: The Best for Converting Languages:
Altavista's Babelfish
:: Convert Lengths/Distances
:: Online English to Japanese/Japanese to English Dictionary
:: What Time is it Where YOU Live?
:: Test your 216 colours!

:: Thursday, January 07, 2010 ::

more of a log for me...


I'm home today, waiting for electricians to come in and install new GFI light switches in the bathrooms and new smoke detectors that don't use batteries. I don't dare leave the place without supervision since we've had so many issues with flaky maintenance. I don't trust them anymore and since we've caught them lying they have not been friendly. I can well imagine finding something missing or destroyed and being told they had nothing to do with it - and us not having a leg to stand on.

The smoking neighbors below are infested with fleas from the dog that used to visit there OVER SIX MONTHS AGO, which was when the prior neighbors moved out. The fleas lurked in their eggs until new warm bodies arrived, then hatched.

Monday the apartment got flea bombed and we're back to zero with bad air in OUR place, this time being poisoned by bug poison. My lungs have been burning badly AGAIN and I went to the doctor AGAIN for drugs. I'm on Prednisone now and my doctor told me find a real estate friend who can help find us a place to MOVE to save my lungs. That's easy for him to say. We don't have a large network of people to tap into, unlike my folks with their Toastmasters and church groups.

Also, during the first poisoning (cigarettes), rat was first enthusiastic about moving then all of a sudden got darkly serious about the prices and how bad money is for us currently. It's frightening that I make more money and I make JACKSHIT. Yes, I'm thankful he even HAS a job and that I have one, too. He's going to consider a real estate agent now but we're going to be very particular about our requirements (location, price, no fixer-upper, etc.) and I suspect we won't find anything in our price range. You'd think they'd want to sell something that hasn't moved or at least adjust the payments lower so people could become home owners. Or maybe the sellers will be willing to rent to us for our price with an option to own later. Who knows?

Last night the chemical smell was pretty bad and the Renuzit stuff doesn't seem to work on it like it does with the cig smoke. It's been a delightful shock to find the Renuzit fights the majority of the smoke for us. However,

Only certain areas of the apartment gets hit with the worse of the stench. I can stay in the bedrooms and feel okay but when I move into the kitchen or living room I start feeling the lung burn again. However, TODAY the air is fine. I shudder to think how it will be tonight - if it will be bad again.

I'm back to not being able to eat much at all, which means I can't take my arthritis meds that require food. The Pred also needs food. My intestine is a mess again.

I'm still clearing out lots of our (actually my) possessions. I'm getting rid of stuff I haven't touched in years, knowing full well that in the past I HAVE let stuff sit for years, then have turned around and needed it years later. We have to SERIOUSLY downsize our lives which means a lot of my creative stuff has to go.

Doing a lot of praying again - we want to stay here with clean air, not move away.





:: spewed by bakayaro onna 1:21 PM [+] ::



|
...................................................................................................................

[::..archive at bottom..::]
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Addison Airport (close to Richardson, TX)The WeatherPixie
Status:
old fart & genuine geezer

Overall Obsession:
the love of my soul & heart, my koibito, Crockett
(aka Stoopid Rat)

Latest Obsessions:
Gravitation yaoi fanfic & fanart

my Wacom tablet

drawing oekaki

Saiyuki

Ai no Kusabi (yaoiX100)

Yami no Matsuei

ZechsXDuo Gundam Wing yaoi

Dragonball Z

Profession:
Instigator & troublemaker

Click for Theme Song Lyrics

Thanks:
--> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!

--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.

--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.

--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's and her own stories.

--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.

--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of doujinshi! *LOL*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[::..archive..::]
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?